Taco Bell Crime of the Week: Lawsuits Allege Salmonella Poisoning!
A second Berea Taco Bell patron, William Moore, a resident of Rowan County, also became sick after eating food from the restaurant, according to a lawsuit filed on his behalf.
On May 28, 2010, Moore ordered and ate three taco supremes. Later that day, Moore purchased and consumed a chicken quesadilla and a beef taco at a Taco Bell in London.
He fell ill the next day, the suit claims, received treatment and tested positive for Salmonella Hartford. He also continues to receive treatment for gastrointestinal issues the suit claims were a direct result of the consumption of the Salmonella-contaminated food he received at Taco Bell.
I'm sorry, but ANYONE who ate three taco supremes and a quesadilla at a Taco Bell within a day's span is going to have some funky digestion for a looooooong time. . . .