Twelve Food Trucks Gathering Tomorrow in Fountain Valley
|Photo by Christoper Victorio|
Since food trucks make more money when they're surrounded by other food trucks, they're going to clump together whenever the opportunity arises. It's simple microeconomic theory at work.
If we wrote a post every time we've gotten wind of some food truck confluence, we'd get pretty sick of it. And most often it's usually only a handful of trucks, occurring at odd times in odd venues.
But tomorrow's food truck gathering of 12 trucks at Boomers in Fountain Valley is worthy of mention, especially for a non-festival venue on a typical work-a-day Friday. The hours are also prime time for grazing. It starts from 5 p.m. and lasts till 11 p.m.
Who are the Dirty Dozen? One is Chomp Chomp, which Dave reviewed this week, also the LudoTruck, which rarely makes it down to OC.
The list after the jump.
1. The Taco Dawg: @TheTacoDawg
2. Bakery Truck: @bakerytruck
3. Fresh Fries: @FreshFriesLA
4. Ludo Truck: @LudoTruck
5. Chomp Chomp: @chompchomptruck
6. Dogzilla @dogzillahotdogs
7. Shortstop BBQ: @ShortstopBBQ
8. Tropical Shave Ice: @tropshaveice
9. Piaggio: @piaggioonwheels
10. Louks: @LouksToGo
11. Dos Chinos: @doschinos
12. Lee's Philly: @LeesPhilly