On the Line: Vincent Muraco of Zimzala
1. Dish that you cook that most represents you.
Soup of the day.
2. What was the last meal you had at home?
A barbecue by the pool. Churrasco, spicy prawns, asparagus and salad. And beer, of course.
3. Your favorite restaurant (other than yours):
Fuego at the Hotel Maya, Long Beach.
4. Fast food guilty pleasure:
Starbucks' caramel frappuccino. I don't eat fast food ever.
5. Complete this sentence: I would like to [verb] [Food Network Star] with [noun].
I would like to "challenge" the "Iron Chefs" with my "mad culinary skills."
6. Last meal of your life, what would it be?
Pastrami sandwich and cream soda at Katz's deli in New York.
7. Items you always have in your refrigerator:
Mostly beverages, since I am never home. Good beer, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio, San Pellegrino and my homemade ice tea.
8. Your most indispensable kitchen tool or appliance:
My Japanese chef's knife (Masahiro) and my red pen.