On the Line: Marc Cohen of Watermarc
Marc Cohen's newest restaurant, Watermarc, is a flat out hit, even by Laguna Beach standards. If you haven't heard of it, you will. And if you haven't had his food, you need to.
Here are his answers for our list of 8 frivolous questions.
1. Dish that you cook that most represents you.
Risotto because it gives you the ability to express multiple flavors and textures.
2. What was the last meal you had at home?
Slow-cooked BBQ ribs.
3. Your favorite restaurant (other than yours):
Spain in Narragansett, Rhode Island.
4. Fast food guilty pleasure.
5. Complete this sentence: I would like to [verb] [Food Network Star] with [noun]
...slather butter on Paula Dean.
6. Last meal of your life, what would it be?
Maryland blue crabs.
7. Items you always have in your refrigerator.
Old Bay seasoning, ginger and garlic.
8. Your most indispensible kitchen tool or appliance:
My favorite 10" chef knife. (I sleep with it...)