Taco Bell Crime of the Week!
Discarded cigarettes cause a two-alarm blaze that destroyed a Taco Bell restaurant in Germantown on Monday, firefighters said this week.
"What the fire didn't damage, smoke and water did," said Montgomery County Fire and Rescue Services spokesman Pete Piringer.
No one was injured in the fire at 19650 Gunners Branch Road, he said, but the stucco, plywood and cinderblock building suffered approximately $250,000 in damage.
The store is closed indefinitely, said Piringer.