On Sept. 15, California Coalition for Immigration Reform head Barbara Coe sent off a questionnaire to Republican vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin. "The California Coalition for Immigration Reform (CCIR) is a nationally recognized nonpartisan grassroots organization representing thousands of patriots nationwide," Coe wrote to Palin. "Our goal is the enforcement of our immigration laws, protection of law-abiding Americans from illegal alien invaders and the preservation of the U.S. as a sovereign nation. As the GOP Vice-Presidential candidate, your position on these subjects is of vital importance to many. Consequently, we respectfully request your response to the below questions so that we can share them with both CCIR members and other patriot groups throughout our nation...We sincerely appreciate your completing this questionnaire and returning it to us in the enclosed self-addressed envelope."
Coe is still waiting for Palin's response nearly a month later. "We have not yet received her response, but will continue sending it to her via snail mail, fax and email," Babs wrote to supporters on Sept. 30. "We hope you will also ask for her response to some or all of these questions."
HAHAHA. Does Coe really think Palin is going to respond to CCIR, the most-noxious group of nativists in the country and who make the more-notorious San Diego Minutemen seem like UCLA's MEChA chapter by comparison? In this time of failing economies, leave it to Coe to brighten our day with her hilarious emails. And, if you need more mirth, her questionnaire after the jump--Coe rambles about the UN and North American Union!
Issue Support Oppose
1. No amnesty or path to citizenship to illegal aliens now in U.S ____ ____
2. Stop future illegal immigration ____ ____
3. Reduce legal immigration ____ ____
4. End chain migration ____ ____
5. End visa lottery ____ ____
6. Control foreign worker numbers/protect U.S. workers ____ ____
7. No citizenship for births to illegal aliens ____ ____
8. Mandatory workplace verification ____ ____
9. Punish employers who hire illegal aliens ____ ____
10. Local enforcement of federal immigration laws ____ ____
11. Implement entry-exit system ____ ____
12. Secure our borders with double-layer fence ____ ____
13. End sanctuary cities ____ ____
14. Prohibit states from issuing driver's licenses to illegal aliens ____ ____
15. Prohibit in-state tuition to illegal aliens ____ ____
16. Free Border Patrol agents Ramos and Compean ____ ____
17. Become energy independent by drilling in U.S. now ____ ____
18. Adequate care for our Veterans ____ ____
19. Stop the NAU and NAFTA Superhighway ____ ____
20. Get the U.S. out of the U.N. ____ ____