Shane Bolen I.D.'d as Man Found Presumably Poisoned at Fumigated Westminster Home
See the update at the end of this post identifying the man found presumably poisoned outside a Westminster home that had been fumigated.
Employees of A-1 Fumigation Industries of Bellflower discovered the body outside the house in the 14400 block of Monroe Lane and called police around 6 p.m. Tuesday.
The cause of death was "definitely not" homicide but mostly likely poisoning, police Cpl. Eddie Esqueda told City News Service, adding the fellow was not a resident of the house.
Not to read too much into the reasons one would enter such a threatening place, there have been past reports of thieves with gas marks preying on homes undergoing fumigation, not to mention what Walter White and Jesse Pinkman cooked up inside them.
UPDATE, APRIL 26, 10:33 A.M.: The Orange County Coroner has identified the man found dead outside a Westminster home being fumigated as 33-year-old Shane Bolen.