Don't Throw the Baby Out With the Bongwater
Only, in the latest case, the toddler actually did consume something.
No, not the pot in the bowl. The bongwater.
Around 6:46 p.m. on Aug. 24, the Orange County Sheriff's Department, which patrols Ladera Ranch, received a dispatch call from a mother who resides near Covenant Hills and Bell Pasture roads. She requested the aid of deputies and paramedics.
|"What's wrong, Johnny?"|
So, yep, her precious had gulped bongwater.
The mother, who tossed the bong into the trash, later called back asking to cancel the paramedics, just send the deputies, the kid was apparently fine. Although one suspects the baby mobile put on a helluva show that night.
The rugrat's just lucky it wasn't a tequila bottle that was drained, worm and all.