Gustavo to Debate Tom Tancredo about Immigration in Denver Next Week!
Oh, is this going to be fun: next Tuesday evening, two of the biggest lunatics in the immigration debate will rant at each other in Denver. On the right side is former Congressman Tom Tancredo, he of the many wild theories about Mexicans over the years. And on the left is yours truly, I of the many wild theories about Mexicans.
Tancredo just finished a disastrous campaign for governor in Colorado; I finished a disastrous run with Four Loko. Details after the jump!
Click here for all the details. What's next in this crazy world--I drink high tea with Barbara Coe? Actually, you couldn't pay me enough to sit down with her...
For more info, check out our Tancredo vs. Arellano archives:
- Gustavo to Debate Tom Tancredo About Immigration in Denver Next Week!
- Five Reasons to Root Against Tom Tancredo in Tomorrow's Debate in Denver
- Arellano vs. Tancredo: Top 5 Highlights From Meeting Of Immigration Minds, From "Tough Crap!" to Assimilation
- Arellano vs. Tancredo: Now With (Some) Video!
- Denver Westword's comprehensive Tancredo coverage