Who Stole The (Pot) Cookies From The Cookie Jar? Three Huntington Beach Kids Did and Were Hospitalized

cookies.jpg
Flickr user George Eastman House
Three Huntington Beach kids got a bad, bad trip--and a trip to the hospital--after accidentally eating some hash-laced cookies they found at one of the youngster's homes.

Huntington Beach Police Lt. Russell Reinhart said in a press release that the children, including an 11-year-old boy, were treated for vomiting, dizziness and headaches at Huntington Beach Hospital. They have since been released.

According to the report, the cookies belonged to one of the children's parents. The parent was unaware that the cookies contained marijuana as they were a gift from a neighbor. The neighbor, Jason Davis, was aware the cookies were laced, and called the police department when he heard the kids had eaten the illegal treats. (What a guy!) Davis does not have a medical marijuana card.

Davis has not been arrested, but the investigation continues. Our investigation continues as well: Where can we find the recipe?


Advertisement

My Voice Nation Help
0 comments
Sort: Newest | Oldest

Now Trending

Anaheim Concert Tickets

Around The Web

From the Vault

 

Fashion

General

Loading...