12 Life Lessons High School Students are Learning Watching "Napoleon Dynamite" While Their Teachers are on Strike
1) You can detect onion patch in cow's milk.
2) If you're not careful on sand dunes, you can break your coccyx.
3) Lions and tigers can spawn ligers, bred for their skills in magic.
4) It's not a bad idea to get pretty good with a bow staff.
5) Wild honeymoon stallions can be tamed.
6) Japanese scientists explaced (actually, placed) explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water.
7) Thankfully, Sir Cort Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally.
8) It can be a bitch trying to fit numchucks in your locker.
9) Talon length varies from chicken to chicken.
10) It may be possible to throw a football over mountains.
11) You can be trained to defend yourself with the strength of a grizzly, the reflexes of a puma and the wisdom of a man.
12) Steer clear of cows with five nipples.