- Revenge of the Unwanted Easter Bunnies: It's that time of year, ladies and gents, months after Easter when all those poor rabbits aren't the cute little balls of fur they were and the kids don't want 'em anymore. Abandoned bunnies in Garden Grove have taken their revenge by spawning like crazy - now, the Bunny Bunch wants you to take some home.
- United by dislike: Anaheim officials on team left and team right don't see eye to eye on many things, but there is one thing they can agree on: that school board appointee Harald Martin sucks.
- Quick 'n dirty way to make the Minn. bridge story local: "Could it happen here?" wonders a headline in the Press-Telegram.
- Blimey, is that a story? Actual journalism in the Daily Pilot today, and here's the lead: "Before a spadeful of earth has been moved or a brick has been laid, a new City Hall already has cost Newport Beach $856,847." Go on...
- Today at the OC Fair: Extreme Rodeo at 8 p.m. More events here.