- That's ambitious: A Long Beach city councilman hopes to "once again make our beaches a destination." Good luck cleaning up all that shit, buddy.
- Adios, Laguna: MTV's shipping out of Laguna Beach and pulling into Newport for the next installment of the 'Real OC.'
- Poached? The Register has an interesting (and disturbing) tale on unauthorized human egg trafficking up today.
- The stem cell patron: A Fullerton businessman made UC Irvine's stem cell research program $100,000 richer this week, reports the Daily Pilot.
- Aging alert! Staffer LYT turns thirty-bloody-three today. Now he's as old as Jesus.