30 Facts About Ke$ha We Learned From Her New Book 'My Crazy Beautiful Life'
21. Ke$ha-themed Lifestyle condoms exist.
22. Ke$ha's tour boyfriend was nicknamed "Baby Spoon."
23. Ke$ha once threw a piece of cauliflower at a back-up dancer and missed.
24. Ke$ha loves dinosaurs.
25. Writing, like love, is Ke$ha's drug. p. 140
26. Iggy Pop once told Ke$ha she "had a nice pair of pipes." p.142
27. Ke$ha's mom, a songwriter who has written for Dolly Parton and Johnny Cash, is a co-writer on her album Warrior.
28. "We wrote another badass song, inspired by my car, called simply 'Gold Trans Am.' It's a metaphor for my hoo-ha."
29. Iggy Pop, Wayne Coyne of Flaming Lips, and Patrick Carney from Black Keys helped out on Warrior.
30. Ke$ha is a published author.
Follow us on Twitter @OCWeeklyMusic and Like us on Facebook Heard Mentality.