Happy National Cleavage Day! Five Boob Songs For You
5. "Tootin on the Hooters," Doctor Dre & Ed Lover: The original hosts of Yo! MTV Raps released this salicious ode to boobs in 1994 off their album Back Up Off Me. With lyrics like "Hooters, I love them hooters/ Can I get a tooter on your hooters," it's safe to say that they're fans of breasts.
4. "Put Em On The Glass," Sir Mix A Lot: Coming from the guy who brought you the classic "Baby Got Back," it should be no surprise that the Seattle rapper came up with a song in praise of another famous female body part. Similarly to his hit, Sir Mix A Lot's fast flow and sexual lyrics have made this song a strip club anthem, and a hit amongst boob aficionados.
3. "My Humps," Black Eyed Peas: Many people may associate this tune with butts, but if you listen carefully to lyrics (a challenging task for any BEP song, I know), but when Fergie refers to her lumps instead her humps, voila, we have a song about boobs.
2. "Titties N Beer," Frank Zappa: Ever the iconoclast, Zappa's ode to the average man's fantasy is one of the most well known songs about boobs. The premise of the tune is a negotiation between the narrator and the devil, with whom the narrator is trying to reacquire his two favorite things.
1. "Rack City," Tyga: Though a new song, the title of this soon-to-be strip club anthem says everything about the song's theme. Thus earning a spot as the number one song about boobs. Happy boob day everyone!