"Sorry, I'm Dead": 30 Most Memorable Video Game Quotes
Anyway: One of the most distinguishing gameplay features of Mass Effect 2 is the game's excellent dialogue system. Just about everything you say and do will have in impact on the rest of the game (and its sequel): What your character says and does will ultimately affect how others will respond to you... and even if they live or survive.
Video games have had a long history of memorable dialogue. Whether it's emotionally driven or just plain silly, there are certain video game quotes that players will never forget. Here's our choice of most memorable video game quotes.
30. "A WINNER IS YOU."
29. "CONGLATURATION!!! YOU HAVE COMPLETED A GREAT GAME. AND PROOVED THE JUSTICE OF OUR CULTURE. NOW GO REST OUR HEROES!" (Ghostbusters)
28. "Uh-oh! The truck have started to move!" (Snake, Metal Gear)
27. "I FEEL ASLEEP!" (Guard, Metal Gear)
26. "The President has been kidnapped by ninjas. Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the president?" (Bad Dudes)
25. "CONGRATULATION THIS STORY IS HAPPY END" (Ghosts 'n Goblins)
23. "Say, fuzzy pickles." (Earthbound)
22. "I have fury!" (Fawful, Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga)
21. "SORRY, I'M DEAD." (Boss #2, Monster Party)
20. "Would you kindly?" (Atlas, Bioshock)